Unlimited Soldiers Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlimited Soldiers Site

Unlimited Soldiers Clan since July/August 2010©

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donations
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» 2600 Phrases For Setting Effective Performance Goals - Ready-to-Use Phrases That Really Get Results
BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:01 pm by 

» QUEEN SEXY SAIMA KHAN OF PAKISTAN Target=
BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:48 pm by 

» leaving clan
BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:09 pm by JoKeR

» Visiotrs on Server
BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:04 pm by juliaan

» need more online players
BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:03 pm by juliaan

» >Roster Update<
BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:18 pm by JoKeR

» us|jul introdoucing himself
BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:28 pm by juliaan

» Introduction Bloody
BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:14 pm by juliaan

» Constantin
BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:40 pm by JoKeR

Top posters
JoKeR
BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_vote_lcapBIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_voting_barBIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Fro$t
BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_vote_lcapBIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_voting_barBIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_vote_rcap 
juliaan
Bloody91
Lsbd
Anthem

BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoKeR
Admin
JoKeR

BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!!   BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Dear US friends.

Im really unhappy to say that, but we need more people at server.
I think, that all of you know this, but so many people unerstand. I dont want you to pay or so. Just want you to spend this time for Server. I just want you, to spend more time at the beginning, cause when we get more visitors. There wont be any problem.
Devote more time for now, than everything will be ok.
How it can be good, when i come after few hours at work, and Frost who is Recruiter, play LoL for many hours and there is few people on server, who are playing, and he even coulnt come and ask . If they dont want to join.

So I want you to Devote more time, only NOW to RUN this clan!!!

Regards

P.S: Just take this to you
Back to top Go down
https://us-clan.forumotion.com
Fro$t

PostSubject: Re: BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!!   BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Like i just said ingame, i was at a party u cant expect me to be in the server whenever u want me to i got a personal life aswell.
Back to top Go down
JoKeR
Admin
JoKeR

PostSubject: Re: BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!!   BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Its not the first time, thats why i posted this topic.
I really dont want to ingerue in your real life, but if you told you want to help, do this. Its not first day of server, and you have 400xp and about 1 hour played on. Non recruited people. Yesterday i used to be on server after school for 10 hours. You came when i told you to do it, or even please. You came for 15 mins, and said you need to play LoL. Do i really want that much? Help with recruiting if you are recruiter, or so?
Back to top Go down
https://us-clan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!!   BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unlimited Soldiers Site :: CLAN ANNOUNCEMENTS :: Annoucements-
Jump to: